In case you missed the email announcement from the Pareto Group CEO and the MD of Mowana, the Facilities Management department has been separated into two areas of specialisation, namely Facilities Project Management (headed up by Voight Uys) and Facilities Supervision (headed up by Peter Gray, who joined us on 01 November 2021). All Facilities Supervision responsibilities will now be managed by Peter, including:
- Building Supervisory Services (all planned, ad hoc and emergency repairs and maintenance work)
- Soft and Hard Services Management (SLA Management)
- Building Inspections – including tenant take-on and take-back inspections
- All other building supervisory and maintenance work
- Planning, execution and monitoring of Operational Expenses
- Facilities Service Desk Management
- Management of the Facilities Supervision team nationally (incl. Handyman Services rendered at certain properties).
Voight remains responsible for all Capex planning, project execution management and reporting.
We look forward to working together to achieve our planned targets and continually improve on our service delivery standards.